Losing weight seems so difficult, especially for the belly fat. You make a hard effort that you lose your body mass instead. Well, this needs trick somehow and you should understand what to do and not do when it comes to workouts to lose weight. If you expect to build a six-pack, here are the things you need to do.
Running and Walking
Running and walking are the best start to move your body. Even this is considered as the best exercise to lose weight; cheap and easy to do. Even you can do it any time and anywhere.
When you start walking and running regularly, your body will target the body that store fats as the source of energy, which means this helps you burn more calories.
In fact, we don’t have enough time to go around and also we don’t have strong joints just like when we were young. But there is still a way to burn the fat by using the elliptical trainers. This is low impact cardio which effectively burns the calories when you do it regularly. It is claimed that a person with 145 lb can burn around 300 calories when doing this exercise in 30 minutes.
For you who love cycling, it is time to do this regularly as this is the low impact cardio that can burn around 250-500 calories in 30 minutes. Interesting right? As you do this as a hobby, it is a good start to shape your body. In fact, cycling can also strengthen your joints and leg muscles. Also, you burn some fat on your belly!
The bicycle will be the best way to battle the fat in the belly and strengthen the abdominal muscles as this requires the abdominal stabilization and abdominal muscle activity.
If you don’t like cycling, the bicycle exercise also helps you a lot, which are:
- You can lie with the hands right behind your head
- Then you have to raise the knee on the chest while lifting your head with the shoulders off the ground. You do it just like doing sit up but with the knees on the chest.
- After that, move your right elbow on the left knee and you straighten the right leg.
- Continue this move like making a pedaling motion.
This is also considered as the best move for burning belly fat.
- First, you can lay on the flow with your arm on the sides.
- Cross your feet and then lift them up until you make 90-degree angle.
- Lift your head and shoulders while you are doing this move.
- Don’t forget to exhale your contract and then inhale when you are lowering your back down.
Keep in mind that the above can cause you to lose your body mass. This is important to stabilize your exercise with food that has high protein. You can consult with the trainer what kind of diet that helps you build body mass. Last, a good lifestyle will help you reduce weight faster.